PasTim;654215 Wrote:
> Why thank you.  One tries...
>
> Generally these SB threads seem very helpful, which encourages people
> like me to have a go.  When I get it wrong (especially on anything to
> do with audiophilia) I usually get corrected pretty quickly, and mostly
> quite politely, so I'm not too shy of trying again!

Agree. And I'm particularly fond of posters who try to systematically
diagnose their problems and test hypotheses about potential sources of
the problems. I've learned a tremendous amount hanging out around
here....

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.5) > SbS 7.5.4 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.1 > Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery
(all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPeng &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag