chriswinsor;658065 Wrote:
> Hi again, done all that, ie switched off Kaspersky & the firewall with
> no success,Im plum out of ideas and inspiration.Guess I will just have
> to put up with firing it up manually. Thank you for all your help
> sob,sniff, sob.
> chris w
> ps I bet it is something ...ing obvious grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

uninstall SBS via the control panel
Turn off UAC (type UAC into the start menu search box, then pull the
slider all the way down)
reboot PC
reinstall SBS
make sure SBS is set to start at SYSTEM START (NOT at login!) - do this
via the squeezetray control panel - status tab
reboot PC
check if everything is running OK
turn on UAC - pull slider to its default setting (one down fromn the
top)

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.