Mr. Tuesdays;674781 Wrote:
> Correct Aubuti, that's how I've been running, with the server on a PC.
> I understand most of it, but don't understand the capabilities of
> TinySB.
>
> Now running TinySB just fine off a USB stick (FAT32)with 250 files.
> Squeezebox (TinySB) server is running and connected to the the USB
> library.  Works just fine.
> However, I don't see the SB touch anywhere on the network, so don't
> know how to control it.  If Logitech Server (v7.7.0) is running on
> another computer it will show up as a UPnP device.  If the Touch is
> connected to that library, then it can be controlled as a DLNA device
> or directly thru Logitech server. All as it should be, right?
>
> I just can't see the Touch running TinySB on the network at all.
>
> This is the part that has me puzzled as I can't see the Touch on the
> network when it's running its internal server.  But that's kinda OT for
> this thread, so it best if I look more in the networking threads and
> don't threadjack here.  If you can point me to any threads like that,
> it would be a help.  Thanks!

have you installed SqueezePlay then gone to the menu of squeezeplay and
selected "CHOOSE PLAYER" and seen whether the TOUCH shows up there?
Also, while doing all this stuff, I'd STOP LMS that is running on your
computer as that will just confuse you as to which server you are
using/seeing.

--
garym

Location 1: Vortexbox Appliance 6TB (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
Location 2: Win7(64) laptop > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag