Mr. Tuesdays;674781 Wrote:

> However, I don't see the SB touch anywhere on the network, so don't
> know how to control it.  If Logitech Server (v7.7.0) is running on
> another computer it will show up as a UPnP device.  If the Touch is
> connected to that library, then it can be controlled as a DLNA device
> or directly thru Logitech server. All as it should be, right?

The server on TinySB does not tun the web server or UPnP/DLNA. But it
is on the network. You can SSH to it (if SSH is enabled), copy file to
it (if Samba file sharing is enabled). And control it using an
application talking the SB client protocol. For example, I can control
the SB-Touch from my SB-Radio.

Have fun...

Jean

--