arthurb wrote:
> JJZolx has said that SDXC (of 64GB+) cards can, although perhaps not
> always, be used in SDHC sockets, provided they are formatted as FAT32,
> and there is some stuff about this on Wiki.  The big question is: has
> anyone here tried an SDXC card of >32GB on an SBT?  Has anyone got any
> thoughts on large SD cards and the SBT?

If you're interested in greater storage, why not just try a USB hard
drive? A 160GB external hard drive is inexpensive and would give you
more storage than a 64GB SD card and 64GB USB stick combined. Although
Logitech's official stance was that you need a powered USB hub to make
this work for certain, I'd venture than any modern 2.5" HDD with a
single platter should easily be powered by the Touch.