Mnyb wrote:
> New and changed is not that good ,make a "clear and rescan everything"
> now and then . "new and changed" is good when adding stuff it definetly
> have problems with changed in some cases
>
> OP has a NAS there is no clean cache utility via windows , the way on a
> Linux platform is to go to the cache directory and manually delete the
> content .
>
> Stop LMS .
>
> Delete content of cache folder
>
> Restart LMS , who finds no dB and automatically starts a rescan .
>
> You may have to use SSH , location of cache folder is on the servers
> info page in the settings (it is not the same on every OS )
>

> Also when in the LMS web UI you can look at the track details and see
> the file path for every file is there something odd there ?
>
> Did you recently upgraded LMS ?
>
> Garys suggestion works because many ripping programs or other
> applications places playlist files in every album directory *.m3u and
> *.cue etc did you use any app from your pc to do something with the
> files ?
>
> But depending on server version
>
> "
> garym
> But make sure playlist folder is not under music folder.
> Not this:
> C:/music
> C:/music/playlists
>
> "
>
> This is actually not a problem on my install ,but some 7.6.x betas had
> real problem with this or was it some 7.7.x beta ?

I ran the clear and rescan eveything and I got  another four or five
times the albums I had before. This time though, only the first cover
showing has all the tracks. The rest of the covers have only a couple of
tracks showing which also work. The LMS is showing approximately 3 x the
albums I actually have.