I am having serious problems re-connecting my "Touch" since installing a
new router, I have done numerous factory re-sets to no avail. This is
the scenario, I connect to Media Server control panel and log-in, this
shows no players connected. If I go to the web settings control panel it
shows no players connected. However, the media server library shows my
"Touch" is connected to mysqueezebox.com and ask's if I want to connect
it to LMS, when I click yes nothing happens.

If I try to open My Music directly from the Touch, I get three options:

Download the LMS and connect...clearly I have done this already!

Insert an SD Card

or Attach a Storage device to the USB

It seems my Touch is logged into mysqueezebox.com and I cannot find via
the Touch's menu's anyway to log it out and into LMS....can anyone offer
any assistance for me to re-connect it wirelessly please?