swifter_uk wrote:
> I have searched for hours for this "switch library" option but it is not
> offering itself to me. I have just been looking at my squeezebox classic
> that I have in another room and this is declining to connect also so I
> am wondering if I should look for a downgrade of the LMS Software, so
> frustrating!

I'm out of ideas. I'm sure this is something simple. If LMS and players
are on same local network, players should see your LMS music library and
offer to connect. I doubt downgrading LMS will solve the issue. You've
rebooted router and computer running LMS right?  Have you tried
temporarily turning off firewall. Could be firewall issue.