canyelles wrote:
> While agentsmith is not around , I will answer.
>
> Yes I have installed EDO. No, I do not have that kernel update option.
>
> After I have installed EDO, after boot up it asks what digital output I
> want. I am not able to scroll up and down to choose USB. All I can do is
> scroll left to get out of that option.
>
> After I have done that I can peruse the menu but there is no option with
> a choice of kernel updates.
>
> If I then go back in to chose the digital output, If I choose USB, it
> reboots but then goes into an infinite rebooting loop. I have to hold
> down the button on the back to do a reset.

Apologies for the late response.  I was trying to double check the
configuration and do more testing before responding.

I had similar experience as canyelles.  I can confirm that EDO is
installed.  But once I select the USB device from settings and reboot
the Touch, the system hangs for a few minutes and goes into an infinite
loop of rebooting and I had to press the reset button at the back of the
box to resuscitate it.

And same as canyelles, after reinstalling EDO I tried and failed to find
the option to select kernels as shown by the previous poster.

Main System:
Source: Mac-Mini/Pure Music/dCS Debussy
Amplification: Vitus Audio SS-010
Speakers: Living Voice OBX-R2
Bedroom System: Airport Express + Meridian AD88

Missing my Transporter