I've got my Touch working with a Stello U3. This uses an XMOS USB chip.
My configuration of the Touch is different though as I use Squeezelite
as a player (and no Touch GUI). I have plans to upgrade my D-Premier to
a 240 this spring and hope that the Devialet USB input will work with my
Touch. I have seen comments that Devialet's USB input works with some of
Synology's NAS boxes (which also run Linux) using their audio player so
I have hopes for Touch and Devialet..

Readynas Ultra 2 Plus - LMS 7.8 with BrutefirDRC 2.0 - filter from
Audiolense 4.6 - Touch (EDO) - Stello U3 USB-AES/EBU to  Devialet
D-Premier - KEF Q300 (redesigned filter)