MikeSB wrote:
> I've had a reply from Logitech support saying they won't repair it.  I
> might try repairing it myself.
>
> On the wifi point I've never had trouble streaming non hires lossless
> flacs via wifi.  I'll try hires via wifi again and see how I get on.

MikeSB, the Ethernet connector uses DIP mounting as opposed to Surface
Mount and should be fairly easy to replace by someone with soldering
experience. If you don't have that experience any good technician should
be able to handle it.  Good luck.

|Filename: sbtouch_pcb2zoom.jpg                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15631|

McIntosh MC352, 2 MC2300's gone but not forgotten
Carver M1.5t & C1
1 Squeezebox Classic, 2 Booms, 1 Radio & 1 Touch -w- 7000+ CD's
Sony PS-X600 Shure V15 type V
JBL L220 Oracle & K2 S9800SE