garym wrote:
> probably enough I guess for free pandora stream, but download speeds of
> 1-2mbps seem very low to me. I'm guessing you would have real trouble
> streaming video.  My cable internet download speeds used to be about
> 7-10mbps and were ok, but I now have 50-65mbps speeds and this is much
> better, particularly for streaming HD movies.

Yeah, it's slow but since I live out in the boonies my options are my
current unlimited data 3g VZW plan at $60 a month, satellite (not much
if any better speed plus data caps and bad latency) for more money, or a
data capped VZW 4g plan at $100 mo for the amount of data I use
(10gb/mo). It sucks but it's all I have to work with.

I always have been able to stream any kind of audio from any service or
site with no problems. Video, especially in a high resolution can be
sketchy. :mad: