Triode wrote:
> My personal view is that this is an MDAC issue introduced in later
> software - I tend to use the original software on my MDAC - I don't
> believe the left channel issue impacts usb?

Hi, I tried v0.90 and had crackling on the left channel at random times
on certain tracks via usb, to be honest I didn't stick with it for
longer than a day, have installed v0.99 now instead and everything is
fine so far, I do miss the screen dimming feature though.

I'm going to try a dif usb cable to see if it was caused by that maybe.