Hello

After 5 years of faithful service, my Squeezebox Touch has developed a
problem.

-The IR remote control only works when i hold the remote very near to
the Touch, and it seems to become worse every day-.

As the problem happens with several remotes (two original SB remotes and
a Harmony 785), -it must be on the side of the Touch-.

Does anybody know this problem already or any solution? As an electrical
engineer, I'm not afraid of opening my Touch and soldering, but with
such a partial malfunction, no schematics and no advice, there is not
much place for hope!

Thanks and regards
Patrick