Cool designs, I really like the disco ball and the spectrum. But as you
can see by mine I tend to go for flashier designs.

I finally figured out how to make changes to the Now Playing Alternate
screen with Custom Clock helper and made a nice layout that works for me
and is a bit more readable than he white text of the default Touch Now
Playing. For the longest time Custom Clock really intimidated me, just
not having a clue what all the boxes might do. I had gotten the SDT
clock the way I liked it and didn't explore much more. But finally I
decided to give it a whirl and after a bunch of trial and error almost
kinda get the most basics of it. Still many things I don't understand,
but I'm happier now that I've adjusted a few things that were just
bugging me. Many thanks Erland, it is one hell of a plug-in.

With the combination of custom wallpaper and Custom Clock helper, it
really makes it your own. Also kinda fun to be able to change it up as
the mood strikes.