iwanglo wrote:
> 1. OK to the ports mentioned, both on LMS and mysqueezebox.
> 2. Nope
> 3. Yes, starting as Admin.
>
> Also, when I attached the USB and start LMS on the SBT, the LMS Version
> is 7.7.3 which doesn't align to the LMS on my PC (7.9.0). Is this
> normal?
>
> How will I update the LMS on my SBT?
>
> Thanks.

If you are using LMS v7.9 nightly as the server on your computer, the
touch should offer to update to 7.8 (I think it is ) when you restart
it.

If you want, you can update the software on the Touch

Software Update
You will be notified when there is new software available for your
Squeezebox, but If you want to make sure you have the latest
operating software:
Go to
Settings > Advanced > Software Update

RTFM