Zombie wrote:
> You mean you can shuffle tracks among you favourites with artists or
> albums? Please show me how...

You have to “Favorite” or star each track, but mix them up! Don’t do all
"A" albums and then "B" albums and so on. It seems to then play a sogs
that start with A in a row and B in a row and so on. I star each track
as I favorite an album and I am also picking from my already favored
albums but I will do a B album and then a M Album and then a R album and
so on.
Then on the SBT, go to apps, Tidal, Favorites, Tracks make sure shuffle
in on, on the SBT and press play and it will shuffle play. Sometime I
start it at different spots to mix it up.