Aha!
I've got to the problem.
Thanks for pointing me to the Net panel (I feel a little stupid :)

POST resolves in 403 Forbidden error from Django.
I have extracted the HTML response from firebug into a file and opened it in
the browser.
Here is the screenshot.

http://gyazo.com/07a4d25e5e8201cbaa9beabe9fdaf86a.png

I have no experience with Django framework at all.
Can you give me a hint how to solve this?

Pasha