There's the package apport which automatically generates crash reports for debugging. Dunno if it's installed by default, doesn't seem to be on my system now. (I've removed and installed many packages since install.) Of course, if it sends data to Trisquel instead of Ubuntu it might be useful to have. Although I don't know if Trisquel has the man power to actually do something with the data.

Similar question could be asked about data gathered by the package popularity-contest. Don't think that one is installed by default.