Judy:What is Bill's 'erroneous' concept of God's Love? Would you take the time, perhaps drawing on prior posts, to describe it for me (us) so that Bill himself would say "Yup, that's exactly what I believe concerning the nature of God's Love"?

It would appear that many, if not all, of us will be around for some time.This being so such a clarification might move the 'conversation' forward out of the present 'stalled' position
between Bill and yourself.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: July 19, 2004 09:19
Subject: [TruthTalk] God Hates

Judy: I see the humor Lance but why the games?
My answer is not evasive; what I state below is that Bill has an erroneous concept of God's Love and I give scriptural grounds showing  why I believe this to be so.  Bill rejects what I wrote which tells me that he is closed to anything outside of the doctrine he has embraced. His one line response putting the onus back on me is the real evasion.  judyt