Izzy wrote  >  Jesus said our obedience is the “fruit” of repentance. Matt:3-9:Therefore bear fruit in keeping with repentance.

I responded  >  Did he now?

(Probably while banging her head on the monitor,) Izzy replies   >  I just quoted JESUS; did He not???? Please answer this question, Bill, please: did He not say “Therefore bear fruit in keeping with repentance”?

Bill responds: Well, Jesus said to bear fruit in keeping with repentance. You said he said "our obedience is the 'fruit' of repentance." It seemed appropriate at the time to point out the distinction. I wish now I had not. Please forgive my lack of better judgment (I hope your head is feeling better).

i'm sorry,

bill