DAVEH:   Hmmmmmmm..........Let me run it by my wife.  I originally suggested it as a joke, but might be viable.  The main problem is that we are hardly centrally located!

    BTW........I almost missed this one, as it got inadvertently filtered into my SPAM folder!  As far as I know, that's the first time that's happened with a TT post.

David Miller wrote:
DAVEH wrote:
> Hey........I vote for the Great Northwest........
> If you all want to come to Oregon, I'll host it!   :-)

If you are serious, Dave, I am interested in exploring this idea.  Is anybody else interested?

Dave Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.langlitz.com
If you wish to receive