We'd all appreciate having a friend like yourself. One who acts as an advocate is truly a friend. He (David) however, is quite capable of speaking for himself, I believe.

One can accurately reflect Scripture and, the Heart of God, without a citation.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 16, 2005 07:06
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Eternal Judgmentg

I suggest that no one should respond to Smithson when he is being snide and nasty, and utilizing ad hom’s instead of scripture as his basis for argument.  Izzy

The Smithmeister responds: I will once again pretend I am on a discussion group rather than a David Miller "judgment for free" me the slave and you the Master with the whip site'

Do a couple of things for me,  David: stop reproducing,  adopt out the remainder of all your children currently living at home   -----   send them to a Florida county agency where they soon will be  lost to all official accounting but, hey,   they should be safe from your god and the eternal damnation of a loving parent.  Oh,  and start drinking/   It should loosen you up a bit.

This parent thing, David  ----   probably one of the most ridiculous statements of all time.   Profoundly misinformed in terms of biblical content.  Let's consider the fact that you have taken a wonderfully worded post and used its presentation to change the point discussion,  moving all of us from one of the most profoundly stated replies to one of the poorest conclusions of the recent past  -------    and I speak of the past 10,000 years or so.  I could go out on the street and open your statement to examination.   How many of a thousand or so respondents would  you to think might agree with you.  Now, where this redundancy might seem of no consequence to you,  the point is a simple one:  there is no evangelical appeal to your gospel  ---   it is not good news and is, in deed,  false on its face.   Perhaps I will have time this weekend to make a formal reply.   Until then, I trust there will be informed debate on this point.    If you want to discuss the notion of salvation at the hands of a Triune God,  that would be wonderful.   You might try reading up on the doctrine before making further comment, however.   You are among some are informed and well dentured.  Let's have a discussion, Miller, without the judgmentalism.  I can can my sarcasm and you can stop playing God,

JD