David Miller wrote:

Did any of you get a chance to see Nightline's interview with Michael Shiavo? I'm wondering if any of you support Michael Shiavo's desire not to allow Terri's parents and brother to keep feeding her. Are any of you surprised that he has turned down $10 million and $1 million offers to let the parents have custody of her?

Michael very likely took a vow to love his wife until they were separated by death. I am not too surprised that he did not take the money. I am surprised that he wants to kill someone that he took for better or worse.
Terry