DAVEH:  Lance.......As much as I'd like to respond to you and John right away, I'm headed to Las Vegas for a few days....hope to get back to you next week.

Lance Muir wrote:
Dave:You've been reading TT'ers for a looooooong time. To my knowledge there are no Roman Catholic or Orthodox participants.

You ask 'how many Protestants do think alike?" I believe I've witnessed more than a touch of humour on your part from time to time sooooo, is this one of those times?

I'd simply say that I wish I could tell you, from my 18 years of experience interacting with the 'non-catholic, non-ordox' "believers", that what you've witnessed on TT is atypical but I CANNOT!

By the by I believe that the same level of diversity exists withink the Mormon community.

Dave Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.langlitz.com
If you wish to receive