DAVEH:  No G......I don't think it is necessary for me to ask for more clarification from DavidM as to why his beliefs differ from those of other TTers.  I just appreciate it when somebody answers a question in a straight forward manner without getting their nose bent out of shape.  If DavidM knows (of) Protestants who believe there was a RIGHT CHURCH at the time of Jesus, then that would seem to trump somebody's claim that there are no Protestants who believe such.  (And I did understand DavidM to be referring to the RIGHT CHURCH rather than the Primitive Church being steeped in legalism.....If I misunderstood his explanation, please correct me.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
while Pastor S rejects the notion that JC's a legalist, DavidM argues furiously that He is; meanwhile, the Mormon is saying: 'thank you for clarifying this' (to DavidM who hasn't even set forth the legalistic syllogism of Protestantism yet)..shouldn't DaveH be askin' DaveM "what's the hold up?" (before he jumpeth the musket!)??

        g :: tt moderator