Gary wrote:
> myth (this is the typical mind set of those who've rationalized JC as
> ~equal to Moses)

John had defined legalism in the following way:
> It is the imposition of their interpretations upon others
> and the elevation of their understanding to the status
> of Ex-Cathedra.

Gary, can you explain how it is that Jesus was not imposing his
interpretation upon others those times he went into the Temple and chased
out the merchants?  Also, can you explain to me how you can read a chapter
like Mat. 23 and not think that Jesus had elevated his understanding to the
status of "Ex-Cathedra"?