David Miller wrote:
DaveH wrote:
> "I hope you burn in hell" Do you think there
> have been any TTers who've hoped for such...?

No.

You have to be careful about news reports like this.  They often mischaracterize what was actually said.
DAVEH:   I never said or implied that TTers SAID such, but rather suggested that some may have hoped for such.  Do you not think there may have been at least one TT who is eager for me to burn in hell because I refuse to accept their theological beliefs?
Also, sometimes grieving people who are not even Christians say such things out of anger.
DAVEH:   I see.....you want to give Christians a pass, by inferring that it is only non Christians who would use such language.  Is that the way you see it, DavidM?   If so, I disagree.  I think there have been many Christians who've used those and similar terms and meant in their hearts what they said.

Dave Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.langlitz.com
If you wish to receive