Perry wrote:
> Paul... he met jesus face-to-face before
> becoming an apostle. On the road to Damascus.

Perry, the Bible teaches us in Acts 9:7 that the men with Paul did not see
the person with whom Paul was speaking.  This makes it clear that Jesus was
not physically there, but that Paul saw him in a vision.  I think there is a
strong Biblical argument for the idea that when Jesus ascended to heaven 40
days after his resurrection, some 10 days before the day of Pentecost, that
he has stayed there at the right hand of God and will stay there until he
returns in the sky with the host of heaven to establish his kingdom here on
earth.  Let me know if you would like to hear that argument in more detail.