Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Narrow way not " loving"?

DaveH wrote:
> So I'm not sure why any TTers would take
> exception when I suggest that there are Christians
> who are eager for people to be consigned to the
> burning torture of hell.  What have I said that is
> in error?

Speaking for myself, I took exception primarily with the idea that some on TruthTalk have this perspective.

DaveH wrote:
> I really don't think it is a rare occurrence to hear professed
> Christians say such things.  And, I'd be very surprised if you
> do think it is rare.

Yes, it does seem rare to me.  I'm not sure I can ever remember a believer ever saying such a thing.  I have heard believers many times warning others that they will burn in hell if they do not repent, but I'm not sure if I have ever heard a believer tell somebody that they HOPE they burn in hell.