From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 1:03 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Narrow Way Not Loving

In a message dated 4/9/2005 11:54:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

What  ??   Put it in black and white.   I said that??  -    I don't thnk so  --  but here we go again.   It is not what John says about what John says  --  rather, it is what the righteous right says John says that is the truth.  YOU give it a rest  ---   back to the shower my dear !!!
Jd

Then stop looking so hard for something to get offended about.  Iz

For starters, I am not "looking."  I am reading of proclaimed "double-mindedness" from Judy and your unsubstantuated accusation  --  you did and cannot give support and so you conveniently leave "prrof" out of your response  and write something like the above.

Secondly,  get this through your pretty little (just an _expression_) head  --   you and Judy cannot offend me.  You try but it doesn't happen.  I only point it out hoping against hope that one day, you might see that you (both) are in the same boat as the rest of humanity,  standing in a righteousness that is as filthy rags and in constant need of the sacrifice once and for all time given to those who possess a faith that is not of obedience to law.  And I will continue my rather gifted script in that hope.

Need a towel?

Jd

YOU are the one always demanding “PROOF”, etc, etc, etc.  You get yourself into these stews by doing that and accusing others of wrongdoing.  Read your own posts and you won’t need proof of anything.  Alzheimer’s can happen to anyone.  And you need the towel—you’re the one who’s all wet.  Izzy