How do we reconcile  Matt 22:14   "many are called; few are chosen" with passages like Rev. 7:9  "more than could be counted  ..  from every nation and tribe?"

Do we realize that statements such as Matt 22:14 ARE LIMITED to the Gospel Accounts?   When Christ speaks of "many are called and few are chosen,"  He is speaking of the Jews.

When His ministry is expanded to include peoples from every nation and tribe  --   things start looking up.    Praise God.

Does anyone know of teaching outside the Gospel Accounts that counter the Revelation picture?   I cannot find one reference.

JD