Methinks your mormon brainwashing is getting in the way of your understanding.

From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Hows does this Mormon concept work
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:18:52 -0700

DAVEH: Whew! That is a lot of stuff, Perry. After reading through it though, I find much I'd dispute, starting with.......

*G-3: Jesus is clearly not the Son of God in a literal sense, i.e., He was not physically procreated by
God*

........As you might suspect Perry, I do believe Jesus is clearly and literally, the Son of God.

I also find it curious that the author does not discuss the plural meaning of Elohim, nor does he address some key passages such as Mt 5:48 nor does he discuss to my satisfaction the oneness of God as it applies to man as found in Jn 17:21. Likewise, he doesn't address the nature of the Godhead very well. In short, there is a lot I find lacking in this rather lengthy summary.

Charles Perry Locke wrote:

The mormon jesus is NOT the Jesus of the Bible, the one we Christians worship. Check out this link for details:

http://www.equip.org/free/DT160.pdf

Perry

--
Dave Hansen