DAVEH:  I understand your dislike of JS and LDS theology, Izzy.  But I don't understand your reluctance to discuss Christian theology.  Why belong to TT if you don't want to discuss such things?

    As for me discussing LDS stuff....that's not why I'm here.  Everybody seems to think that is what I am here for, despite my explanation to the contrary.

ShieldsFamily wrote:

Okay—good!  Well, guess what.  JS was a total fraud.  Are you willing to accept the evidence when it is presented by those on TT? I don’t discuss Mormon theology. It’s like discussing Star Trek—I’m just not into sci-fi.   Izzy

DAVEH:  I like your answer, Izzy.....Of course not. (duh.)

     BTW.....I am curious---why do you not want to discuss theology?

ShieldsFamily wrote:

No.  But I would like to know your answer.  Izzy

DAVEH:  Do you want to discuss theology, Izzy?

ShieldsFamily wrote:

DaveH, I’m just wondering something.  What if you were given absolute proof that J.Smith was a fraud? Would you still choose to believe in Mormonism? Izzy

--
 Dave Hansen