cd; Thank you for this post Bill.

----- Original Message -----
From: Taylor
Sent: 2/2/2006 9:12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] 'i DON'T UNDERSTAND' -David Miller'

It may be "dualism," but it is not symetrical, the evil having equal power and equal authority to that of the good. The flesh of Christ began an embryo and matured from there, the whole time fully united to the one who spoke the universe into existence and held it together by the power of his will. In other words, the relationship between God and man in the person of Jesus Christ was asymetrical, the will of God constantly converting the will of man.

By the way, "dualism" in itself is not a bad word. Like so many other things, it is only certain types of dualism which are problematic.

Bill