On Dec 3, 1:22 pm, "Kevin M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Bob in Jersey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > So they can get it out of the way of 'Medium', methinks...
>
> >www.tvweek.com/news/2008/12/nbcs_sunday_audible_supersize.php
>
> I guess I thought, given the recession (coupled with the show being
> completely inane), we had seen the last of Trump TV.

Actually, the first celeb edition did pretty well last year on
Thursday nights during the WGA strike dead period without "Grey's" or
"CSI Original" as time slot competition, so a second celeb edition was
greenlit.  Whether it can do well again is up in the air--and the last
civilian "Apprentice" pretty much bombed on Sunday nights two years
ago, although Trump and Burnett say that it was because of setting it
in LA instead of New York.