I live in the Main Line suburbs, less than two miles from the city
limits, and I have very bad reception with the Philly-DT stations. In
fact, I get none of the PBS stations (12, 23 or 35), and spotty
reception on the network affiliates (especially 6ABC, which is
practically unwatchable). My digital antenna tells me I have 45%
signal strength,

I finally gave in and ordered Dish Network on Saturday, having
resisted cable and satellite for over a dozen years.
Isn't the digital conversion just *wonderful*? I wasn't going to do
anything with those hundreds of dollars anyway....