On May 8, 5:37�pm, Ed Dravecky <drave...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe <maybeso...@aol.com> wrote:
> > It is a two piece meal and not just two pieces of chicken.
>
> Which is currently on offer, based on the ad I saw just now, for
> $3.99. �I love saving four bucks as much as the next guy but this is a
> ridiculous level of angst for four bucks. �I just thank goodness that
> Oprah didn't team up with Subway to give away $5 Footlongs or else
> there might be riots in the streets and cities on fire.

Now we get a free drink too!  The president of KFC was on Oprah today
apologizing for the troubles customers have had trying to redeem the
coupons.

<KFC Riots Day III: President Apologizes For Oprah Fiasco (VIDEO)

May. 8, 2009, 10:10 AM|13

KFC has raised the white flag. After days of fending off ravenous
Oprah fans, hungry for a free piece of grilled chicken, the company is
suspending the promotion and giving customers a rain check. And
they're even gonna throw in a free soda! (Yay?). Here's the Presiden't
message to fans.

In all honesty, this is a win for Yum Brands (YUM), which won't take a
reptuational hit, ultimately, but which has received a stunning amount
of attention for its new non-fried product.<

Link to the video:
http://www.businessinsider.com/kfc-riots-day-iii-president-apologizes-for-oprah-fiasco-2009-5

Maybe...and they have extended the promo