DD was released August 21, 1987.

I had even forgotten the signature line was a reference until posted
here.

But it all came back when listening to the NPR hourly news update a
couple of hours ago.  The reporter doing the story had virtually every
DD popular reference in however long the package was.  From "Nobody
puts Baby in a corner!" to The Everly Brothers.

_____