I guess most people just read Leno's remarks or watched a video:

"Jay Leno Show" (4.6 million, 1.3) was down 19%.

http://thrfeed.com/2010/01/monday-ratings-24-slips-bachelor-grows-life-solid-.html

And Conan continues to do well:

"Tonight" averaged a 1.8 rating in Nielsen's 25 metered markets with demo
information, twice as high as Letterman's 0.9 average and the 1.2 for
"Nightline." That's down a tick from Friday's recent high of a 1.9 for
Conan.

"Late Show" retook its advantage in the broader household average, scoring a
3.2 by that measure vs. a 3.0 for "Tonight."  Keep in mind these numbers,
along with the demo scores, will shift a bit when final national ratings are
released next week.

"Tonight," despite airing much later than "The Jay Leno," continues to
outdraw Leno's soon-to-be-dead show in the demo. Monday's "Leno" at 10
averaged a 1.3 in the demo, falling by double digits vs. last week..

http://thewrap.com/ind-column/no-leno-bounce-conan-dominates-ratings-monday-13186

 In trying to find Monday's late night ratings, I found this old post on his
Tonight Show debut

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/02/high-ratings-for-conans-premiere/

--
Steve Rhodes