________________________________
From: Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com>

Just watched the Rose/Zucker interview. Some thoughts:

Zucker is now indistinguishable from Ari Fleischer in appearance and
mannerisms, and I'm not unconvinced they're the same person expunging
the same hot air.

[snip]

Someone explain to me why the affiliates will rally together to bump
Leno back to 11:35, but they won't rally together to remove Zucker,
the guy genuinely responsible for what will ultimately be their
demise? Where are their threats of "Drop Zucker or we will preempt
your programing for reruns of 'She's the Sheriff'"?