On Mar 12, 7:01�pm, David Bruggeman <bru...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Cheaper fares may be available through the San Jose airport. �It would put
> you closer to Santa Cruz and Palo Alto. �The Stanford campus is pretty nice.

Well, since I live in Oakland, I am partial to Oakland Airport.
Smaller, cheaper and closer to SF than San Jose.  There are two
terminals, Southwest has one whole terminal and all the other airlines
fly out of the other terminal.  And, the rental cars are literally
across the street.  No really, across the street and a crossing guard
walks you across the street.

Chinatown in SF is a lot of fun and you can take a bus or a cable car
to and from and through.  And Golden Gate Park is nice and if you like
to go jogging, it is the perfect place.

And, it will be baseball season around that time so a trip to AT&T
Park would be nice if you are a baseball person.  You can take MUNI to
the park and enjoy the view of the Bay and the surroundings.

That's all I have, the other Bay Area people around here can give you
much more!

Maybe...have fun!