On Jul 6, 12:33 pm, Wrecks <landofa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So Relativity signed a deal with Netflix to allow streaming of their
> movies soon after the DVD release rather than long after.  Great.  If
> only Relativity had any movies that anybody wanted to see.
>
> Rebuttals to follow.

"3:10 to Yuma."
"The Assassination of Jesse James..."
"Atonement."
"Baby Mama."
"The Bank Job."  (I liked this one a lot.)
"Blood Diamond."
"Brothers."  (Oscar-nominated.)
"Burn After Reading" (Coen brothers, George Clooney, Brad Pitt,
Frances MacDormand...)
"Changeling."
"Charlie Wilson's War."
"Dave Chappelle's Block Party."
"Frost/Nixon."
"Funny People."
"Get Him to the Greek."  (It's got some laughs in it.)
"The Good German."  (Steven Soderbergh)
"Inside Man."  (Denzel and Spike.)
"Mamma Mia!"  (Yes, I know, if you're gay, a woman or a hopeless ABBA
fan--I'm the third.)
"Pineapple Express."
"A Serious Man."  (The Coen brothers movie I mislabeled in another
post.)
"State of Play."  (I assume that the original BBC mini was better, but
Rachel MacAdams...)
"Stranger Than Fiction."
"Walk Hard:  The Dewey Cox Story."
"Zombieland."  (It's got its cult following.)

And there are several other on Relativity's list that can be argued.
They're not all Adam Sandler stinkers.