  From: PGage
  To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 2:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] The final insult?

   What surprised me as a new viewer of Curb was how much of David is also in
the Jerry character. I guess what I really mean is that I probably had been
giving most of the credit for how funny Seinfeld was to Jerry Seinfeld and am
now realizing that if either one of them deserves more than half the credit it
is probably David.