Jeez, don't get me started on the drug ads (actually, I'm glad you
did).  First of all, you'd think for a drug that is so expensive--
these ads tout prescription narcotics that could cost upwards of $300
a month--that they could create a commercial that cost more than
$1430.00 to produce.  In production value, I'll take those Excedrin,
Tylenol and even a Beano spot over some of these monstrosities that
shoot on video, cast from a Community Theater and are written by a
committee of Doctors, all making sure each one's "side effect" makes
the cut...