Favorite commercial:

Geico ad with the drill sergeant as a psychologist.  Awesome.

Red Zone Channel: I just switched from DirecTV to U-verse as a money saving
move and was very pleased to get the Red Zone Channel as part of the $5/per
month extra HD channels package (similar to the DirecTV package with MGM HD,
Smithsonian HD, etc.).  Just got to have my 1st Sunday with RedZone Channel
-- it is an extremely addictive way to watch the NFL on Sunday.

Now if Uverse would just get the MLB Network which is the one thing a really
miss from DirecTV.  On a side note, Uverse does have much, much better SD
picture quality than DirecTV although DirecTV's HD quality is better.

--
David Risner
Software Engineer