I'm going to take this on a total wild tangent, but since we are talking
about starting times of sporting events...

Does anyone know what the earliest starttime for weekday MLB division series
games has been in recent history?  I know that they cant actually announce
the times until the teams are settled, but I was wondering if there is a
non-negligible chance that there would be a game that started before 4pm
local time.

- dg, who is buying Braves tickets and keeping his fingers crossed...