On Sep 14, 2010, at 5:30 PM, televisiongirl wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Joe Hass <hassgoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Now if only those DirecTV losers would let people who won't spring for
> $320 Sunday Ticket package get the Red Zone Channel.
>
> RCN has the Red Zone channel.  I don't have it because with the Jets and
> Giants in the New York market, I usually have 1PM and 4PM games (though both
> teams are all over primetime games over the next few weeks).  I had a few
> free previews last year - it was fun but I stopped caring when the Giants
> were on.

These are two different channels with the same "mission" -- the Red Zone
Channel is produced by DirecTV and is available exclusively as part of their
NFL Sunday Ticket package; separately, NFL Network produces NFL RedZone, which
is available on Dish Network and through various cable operators.

--
Jim Ellwanger <train...@ellwanger.tv>
<http://www.ellwanger.tv/>