On Sep 14, 8:51 am, Ron Casalotti <roncasalo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now caught up, I have to comment at how much I am enjoying the show,
> how great the plot (and therefore the writing) is and how impressed I
> am by the cast and their performances.

The Mrs. and I have also been enjoying this. While some here seem to
find the sometimes glacial pace annoying, I do not. I find the pacing
more "realistic" if you will, when compared to something like :24
where everything is BIG and happens RIGHT NOW (though I did mostly
enjoy :24 as well :) It's just well written, very well acted suspense.

An early review of the show compared it to the movie "Three Days of
the Condor", and I think that's a fair comparison (I loved that movie
as well).

- Tim