----- Original Message ----- From: televisiongirl

Just a head's up - Red Zone is free this weekend (the NFL Network version) on a number of cable providers. With the Giants playing in primetime and the Jets at 4, I'll be checking it out.

In my neighborhood, the NFL Network and Red Zone have just been added to the cable lineup as the sole temporary residents in the 320s. (Once Suddenlink goes fully digital in our area on 10/5, the NFL channels -- and their HD counterparts -- will be residing on the sports tier in the 500s.)

http://www.multichannel.com/article/456287-Suddenlink_Kicks_Off_NFL_Network_Launch.php

_  _
|_>|_>  Brad Beam- Belle WV
|_>_|> http://www.facebook.com/74bmw